Active User: 6282

GST No. 24-00-2716-001-19   NTN No. 3048930-0


Grid Stations
News & Media
Customer Services
Tel. Directory
Valuable Customers

The list of the frequently asked questions about commercial activities of FESCO is given below.

Q.1 How a prospective consumer can get a new connection?


  1. The prospective consumer can get free of cost an application form from the Sub-Division situated in his area.

  2. The application form duly filled in has to be submitted in the Sub-Division, where the concerned clerk will issue receipt as an acknowledgement having received the application form.

  3. The new connection application will be processed in the Sub-Division and the connection would be installed in One Month. In case any connection is not feasible due to any technical or any other reason, the prospective consumer would be informed accordingly with reasons for rejection of application.

Q.2 What is the method of recording reading?


    The meter reading is recorded by the meter reader by visiting the premises from door to door.     Whatever reading he records he enters the same on Meter Reading Record and simultaneously on the Meter Reading Card held by the consumer. It will make the consumer aware of the units he has consumed.


Q.3 How can a wrong bill be corrected?


    In case any bill contains any error the consumer should report to the concerned Sub-Division/Revenue Office.


Q.4 How many grace days are given for deposit of electricity bills?


    07-days period is allowed for depositing the electricity bills.


Q.5 Where can a consumer deposit the electricity bills


    FESCO has made arrangement with all scheduled Banks of Pakistan Nadra,Ubl,Omni EasyPaisa,Bank Alflah on line, and the post offices, who have specified their branches in all parts of the country to facilitate the consumers for making payment of their bills. The consumer can deposit his bill in any authorized Bank branch/Post Office within District/ City.


Q.6In case a connection is disconnected, how can it be reconnected?


    For whatever reason a connection has been disconnected it can be reconnected by applying for the same on the prescribed form available with the concerned Revenue Office free of cost, and after complying with the specified instructions, the connection is resorted.


Q.7 How can the connection be converted into other person's name?


    The change in name of the connection can be arranged by applying for the same to the concerned Sub-Division, on the prescribed application form to be submitted duly filled in alongwith the required document to substantiate justification for change of name. After the applicant has fulfilled all the pre-requisites for change of name, the connection is changed into the desired new name.


Q.8 How can a consumer get his load increased/decreased according to his requirement?


    The consumer will have to apply to the SDO/other competent authority who will arrange the verification of the load and test report and will arrange the reduction/extension of the load.


Q.9 How can a consumer arrange the disconnection of his supply and refund of security


    The consumer who does not want to continue his electricity connection will apply for permanent disconnection to the SDO. The connection would be permanently disconnected by the SDO after obtaining clearance from Revenue Office.


Q.10 What are the FESCO tariff rate presently applicable to various categories of consumers?


    FESCO Schedule of Electricity Tariff is Displayed By Clicking the Below Link.
    Electricity Tariff


Q.11 How can a consumer change its Tariff from domestic to commercial?


    Application for change of Tariff with under mentioned documents sent to SDO office, at least in two or three days tariff will be changed.
    a. Copy of CNIC
    b. Last paid Electricity Bill
    c. Affidavit of Rs.20.00


Q.12 What is N.J Surcharge?


    As per Gazette Notification No.SRO07-14(1) 2008 04-01-2008 Naleem Jejlum Surcharge @ Rs.0.10/KWH on Consumption of Electricity has been levied w.e.f 1st January 2008.
    This additional Surcharge shall be deposit in the account of Neelum Jhelum Hydro Power Development Fund.


Q.13 How can a consumer disconnect TV Fee from his Electricity Bill?


    Get a particular From, from concerned RO/AM (CS) fill it and submit to this office with CNIC copy.


Q.14 What is minimum amount to issue Disconnection Notice (DCN)?


    Domestic Consumer (A1)     = 500 Rs/PM
    Commercial Consumer (A2) = 500 Rs/PM


Q.15 What is mean by minimum Charges?


An amount should be paid by a consumer in case of calculated variable charges are less
than the under mentioned minimum amount:-

  •          Tariff Phase              Type           Rate Per Month
    • Domestic (A1)     Single Phase        75/- Rs
    • Commercial (A1) Three Phase       150/- Rs
    • Domestic (A2)     Single Phase       175/- Rs
    • Commercial (A2) Three Phase       350/- Rs

Q.16 How can a consumer submit his complaints about FESCO?


    A consumer can submit his complaints about FESCO by under toll free number:-


Q.17 How can a consumer get General Information about FESCO?


    General Information about Shutdown Schedule and Phone numbers of FESCO departments
    can get from

@Powered By: Faisalabad Electric Supply Company